Re:Vandercook printing lighter towards the end of the press bed
- Here are some additional things you might check:
1. Unlock your quoines. Does your base drop down when you do this?
Depending on the size of the base and how your furniture is arranged,
it could be lifting from too much pressure on the sides.
2. Check for debris under the base. Clean the bottom of the base and
the press bed.
3. Rule out a plate problem by flipping the plate 180 degrees to see
if the light area moves.
4. Check that the rollers are rolling, not sliding, across the form.
Also check that all rollers are in contact with each other and
distributing ink as you roll the carriage across the press bed.
Those are my best guesses for starters. I'll wager a quarter that
there's something under the base. Good luck!
Painted Tongue Studios
Image + Words � Design + Art
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]