FW: Re: UNB ListServ (LETPRESS) Status Report

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Multi-Group Message on the Status of LETPRESS:

      Directly from Terry Oakes, the "owner" of the LETPRESS list at the
      University of New Brunswick. Looks like major problems, but they are being
      worked on... Have patience, and we will return as soon as possible!

      Just as I was going to hit <SEND>, I received a message on the LETPRESS
      list, so maybe things are back in operation now....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

      LETPRESS, as over the years I seem to have become the unofficial source of
      information when things go wrong with the ListServ software. I guess it's
      because I usually have good luck getting ahold of you and finding things
      out <grin>.

      > > Assuming things are being worked on as I write, as the system has
      been offline for some time now.... I tried the web access around 5-6pm,
      and found that was also non-responsive, so I assume it's a major problem
      with the software itself... Any information you can provide is
      appreciated, and I will pass it along to everyone I know on the list...