Re: [PPLetterpress] LETPRESS ListServ Status....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      Amber,

      The LISTSERV software/website at The University of New Brunswick appears
      to be down. I can't even get on the archives tonight.... I assume they
      know of the problem, and are working hard to fix it, as the system is used
      for all the university related message bases....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

    • Amber Ellis-Seguine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        Thanks Lance. Sorry to everyone for the off topic exchange.
        Amber