Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: paper question

  • Bryan Hutcheson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2010
      We print on thick cotton papers using our Epson 2200. It has settings
      for "Art papers". It's been a workhorse for us when we need to print
      on cotton. Very little bleed, if an at all. And if it does bleed,
      there are settings to correct the problem. It's a seven-cartridge
      system so it prints with beautiful detail and color. Full set of
      cartridges costs about $85.00