Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Suspicions and superstitions?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2002

      >Gerald: What is "Parenthesis"? Is it a publication or periodical? I'm not
      >familiar with it.
      >

      >Katie Harper

      _Parenthesis_ is the journal of the Fine Press Book Association. Comes
      out twice a year. Follows in the path of _Fine Print_ and _Bookways_.
      Most recent issue is due this month, last I heard. FPBA is international
      in scope and was put together at an Oak Knoll Fest several years ago. If
      you are a fine press printer-publisher you might want to belong.

      www.fpba.com

      I run a group site for them at