nyloprint

  • ausart1938 <anitart@hwy.com.au>
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2002
      We had some nyloprint blocks made for the Museum a few months ago,
      they had started to lift the top layer before we even used them!!
      Had a man call in last week and he showed me blocks that he makes,
      a lot more solid sort of plate with more depth, will get him to make
      some and give them a go. Need to get something sorted out as we need
      blocks for some of our printing. Should finish setting corrections for
      our Show Programme and Schedule this week and then to start printing.
      arthur johnson at Gulgong NSW Australia.