Re: Processing plates by hand

  • riverrider2
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 6, 2002
      Thanks to all who replied. The response was decidedly mixed
      regarding the merits of hand processing. Some fully advocating it,
      while others advising against it. Being the dedicated DIYer that I
      am, I'm going to start by having my plates professionally done, then
      experiment with easy graphics to see how well I can make them on my
      own. If it works, I save money and have unlimited tiem flexibility.
      If not, I trash a few plates. I'll have fun either way.

      Steve