Indy

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Thanks to everyone who responded with advice and information regarding
      InDesign and PDF and OT. It was very helpful. Can't wait to deal with
      my service bureau and see if they are up to speed.

      Been a member of the PM list for some time. Funky, friendly. Today, I
      joined the Indy list. Ha! Lots of questions about this and that. Well,
      I'm glad it has finally taken hold at least. Onwards, I guess!!!