Exposure Unit

  • rwarnoldjr
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
      I am interested in getting information on building an exposure unit. I attempted to do a search through the archives but the search tool for the group is not very good and was not returning any topics that discussed the topic of building your own exposure unit. I guess it is possible that this topic has never been discussed but I doubt it so I thought I would post a request. I am especially looking for information on fixtures and lamps to use.

      Thanks, Robert
    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
        Robert

        In the Files section here, in the Reference folder, is an early article written by Brian Allen on alternative processing that might be of help. It is still the only article in this regard that goes into any kind of detail.