Visit B Designs Letterpress during Amesbury Open Studios!

  • Katelynn Corrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      B Designs will be opening our studio to the public this weekend during Amesbury Open Studios.

      We will have product for sale as well as press demonstrations (and polymer plate demonstrations if you so desire), and will have the Kelsey out for the kiddies.

      We will be open Saturday,
      November 13th, 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, November 14th, 12pm
      to 4pm. For more information about B Designs, as well as our address, visit www.bdesignsinc.com

      Hope to see you there!

    • Katelynn Corrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
        Sorry, wrong dates. :)

        Should be Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th.