Windmill Disassembly

  • Norman Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      It is straight forward. We can get it to go through a 28" door and
      upstairs. Assuming you have something to hook the winch to. It if is
      curb side, the bumper or hitch would work. If it is dirt, drive a
      metal steak in and connect the cable to that. But the main think is to
      be safe––for your sake as well as the press. One could carry a lot of
      the parts, but not the main frame or the cross table. I don't know of
      scrap companies who would come and take it away and pay you money. We
      would and we have foil attachments. What part of the world are you in?

      Norman Hicks

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, California 94103-4708