Craigslist C&P in Washington DC... FREE!

  • apostrophiliac
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
      Just saw a posting for a floor model C&P on DC's Craigslist. Do a search if you are in the area. Good luck!

      Jody
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
        Jody et al

        I hate to have to tirelessly remind folks here, please DO NOT post
        referrals to letterpress equipment for sale that is NOT YOUR OWN.

        sfletterpress will be happy to accomodate your postings, we will not.

        You will be put on moderated status for violation of this one tiny
        little request.

        Why? I get complaints from sellers, who refer the complaints to Yahoo
        (and they don't like this).

        I don't have enough time in the day to deal with this crap. Thank you.

        Please see our onsite File on Group Site Netiquette.

        Gerald
        PPL

        apostrophiliac wrote:
        > Just saw a posting for a floor model C&P on DC's Craigslist. Do a search if you are in the area. Good luck!
        >
        > Jody

      • apostrophiliac
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
          I stand corrected. Hadn't noted that. Got excited. Thanks for the reminder. Mea crappa.