looking for a dog

  • Emily Wismer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009
      Howdy! Wondering if anyone on the listserv might have an extra dog for a 8x12 C&P? I imagine I need the whole cast iron part. My press is running beautifully, but just noticed the other day that the dog was chipped pretty drastically and previously fixed in a rather haphazard manner. Any leads on replacing it would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Emily
      Lady Pilot Letterpress