Re: [PPLetterpress] Cutting dies

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2009
      I use Alpha Die near USC, the 10 Freeway, and Soto Street.
      323-264-5151
      3620 Fowler St.

      They're in a little run down looking shop that is surprisingly
      efficient. I e-mail my pdf files to them at
      alphadies@...
      and they get even the complicated ones done in 24 hours. I either
      pick them up or have them shipped.

      They've been very good with me with zero mistakes so far.

      The only thing you have to do is give them a call after you e-mail
      the file. Last week I had a file go into their SPAM filter, so good
      thing I called.

      If you need someone to take up your extra cutting needs, there is a
      separate die-cutting business in the same building.

      --Scott