Cutting dies

  • leorawest
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hello All,
      It seems that the company formerly making our cutting dies has either folded or just doesn't want our business. Please recommend a source; we prefer LA-area vendors to save on shipping costs and carbons.
      Thanks!
      Leora
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2009
        I use Alpha Die near USC, the 10 Freeway, and Soto Street.
        323-264-5151
        3620 Fowler St.

        They're in a little run down looking shop that is surprisingly
        efficient. I e-mail my pdf files to them at
        alphadies@...
        and they get even the complicated ones done in 24 hours. I either
        pick them up or have them shipped.

        They've been very good with me with zero mistakes so far.

        The only thing you have to do is give them a call after you e-mail
        the file. Last week I had a file go into their SPAM filter, so good
        thing I called.

        If you need someone to take up your extra cutting needs, there is a
        separate die-cutting business in the same building.

        --Scott