Re: [PPLetterpress] Golding Press in Illinois

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
      This one was found just using the search "Letterpress." Looking at
      the title, though, you could have found this one under either
      "Golding" or "Pearl," though the term "Pearl" alone would probably
      bring you thousands of hits.

      "Letterpress" will usually do it, but sometimes people don't know
      enough to use that word when they find these in their garages.

      --Scott

      On Oct 5, 2009, at 2:54 PM, engrossersscript@... wrote:

      > DAMN IT I wish I was in Illinois! How does one search for a PEARL
      > on ebay? Under what Golding Press? That will be like a lil dream
      > come true!
      >
      > Leenah

    • Ion Gorun
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
        You can also set up keyword-based email alerts - and eBay will email you
        daily the results.

        Best regards,
        Ion

        www.moaradehartie.ro