Re: [PPLetterpress] Golding Press in Illinois

  • engrossersscript@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
      DAMN IT I wish I was in Illinois! How does one search for a PEARL on ebay? Under what Golding Press? That will be like a lil dream come true!

      Leenah

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
        This one was found just using the search "Letterpress." Looking at
        the title, though, you could have found this one under either
        "Golding" or "Pearl," though the term "Pearl" alone would probably
        bring you thousands of hits.

        "Letterpress" will usually do it, but sometimes people don't know
        enough to use that word when they find these in their garages.

        --Scott

        On Oct 5, 2009, at 2:54 PM, engrossersscript@... wrote:

        > DAMN IT I wish I was in Illinois! How does one search for a PEARL
        > on ebay? Under what Golding Press? That will be like a lil dream
        > come true!
        >
        > Leenah

      • Ion Gorun
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
          You can also set up keyword-based email alerts - and eBay will email you
          daily the results.

          Best regards,
          Ion

          www.moaradehartie.ro