Help Needed

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      First, let me apologize for posting to the group a response to an individual
      yesterday.

      Second, in few weeks the IC Railroad folks are having an event at the
      Mississippi Agriculture Museum, where our Print Shop is. We'd like to
      do something special for them but have no cuts of railroad items. Is there
      someone who has a couple of cuts we might borrow?

      Thanks for your time.

      T. J. Ray