MacArthur genius grant goes to papermaker

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      Not sure if everyone saw that Timothy Barrett, papermaker and founder of the
      Iowa Center for the Book, received one of the 2009 MacArthur genius grants
      announced today.
      http://www.macfound.org/site/c.lkLXJ8MQKrH/b.5457123/k.F9FF/2009_MacArthur_Fellows_Announced.htm

      Great news that a papermaker (and someone from the book arts community) has
      received such acclaim. Hooray for Tim!

      Harold

      --
      ---
      Boxcar Press

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
        Oh Bravo!!!

        I'm so proud to be an Iowa Book Artist ;-)

        Wish I was down in Iowa City for the party (no doubt!)

        Peter

        On 22 Sep 2009, at 8:53 AM, Harold Kyle wrote:

        > Not sure if everyone saw that Timothy Barrett, papermaker and
        > founder of the
        > Iowa Center for the Book, received one of the 2009 MacArthur genius
        > grants
        > announced today.
        > http://www.macfound.org/site/c.lkLXJ8MQKrH/b.5457123/k.F9FF/2009_MacArthur_Fellows_Announced.htm
        >
        > Great news that a papermaker (and someone from the book arts
        > community) has
        > received such acclaim. Hooray for Tim!
        >
        > Harold

        Peter Fraterdeus
        Exquisite Letterpress from Slow Print Studios, Dubuque, Iowa
        http://slowprint.com/