Deadline Looms for Book Arts Jam !!!

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 9:57 PM
      ** This message is being cross posted to several lists as a courtesy to Karen Cutter and the fine folks at the Book Arts Jam. Apologies in advance if you receive duplicates. Just exercise your right to push the delete button. Or better yet, just pass on the information to someone you know who might want to participate in this fine event! -Steve Robison

      Hi all...

      September 15th is the final deadline for applications to the BABA Book Arts Jam.

      There are still a few free-of-charge tables available for
      artists who would like to "display only" at the
      eighth annual Bay Area Book Arts Jam
      at Foothill College in Los Altos, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) on
      Saturday October 17, 2009, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

      If you are an instructor please pass the word along to your students.
      Exhibitors who would like to sell their works may reserve a table for $50.

      This one-day celebration of the book arts, print arts and paper
      arts is co-sponsored by Bay Area Book Artists and Foothill College. It
      reaches out to audiences of all ages from the San Francisco Bay Area
      and beyond who are interested in the book arts, including the allied
      fields of letterpress printing, fine press publishing, zines,
      papermaking, printmaking, photography, and the arts of decorating
      paper. A major emphasis of the Book Arts Jam is on education outreach
      and sharing information.

      We'd like to invite to you to reserve a table at our Jam to display or
      sell.  For an application please go to:

      http://www.bookartsjam.org/ForExhibitors.php

      For questions, email me at kacutter@....

      We look forward to seeing you then!