Re: New in die plate technology

  • author50401
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 26, 2009
      We have used flat etched steel dies (Rotometrics) for several years now for intricate label patterns and small cavities, which are difficulties for stell-rule die makers. They work well on flat bases as well as on cylinders.

      Generally, a bit more expensive than the steel-rule dies with wood bases, but give us capabilities for close, multi-cavity work in small designed cavities.