LA Printers Fair and Swap Meet . . . Carson CA . . . BE THERE ! ! !

  • Gary Marc Remson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      August 29th is coming up fast (not that I am nauseous) ! ! !

      The vendor list is growing ever bigger (we will soon run out of room) ! ! !

      Be sure you have it marked on your calendar (use a big fat marker) ! ! !

      If you are somebody in the letterpress world and are anywhere near
      the southern California area of Carson be sure to stop by and say
      hello. Even if you know nothing about letterpress the people of the
      International Printing Museum will be more than happy to explain
      anything to you. And in great detail !

      Come see what we have on display in the museum and what our large
      number of vendors have for you to look at and buy. The Museum itself
      will be selling off some wonderful treasures ! ! !

      Buy a lottery ticket and maybe walk away with some wooden type or
      some other great prize !

      http://www.laprintersfair.com/

      Check out the website and when you arrive at the Fair be sure to ask
      for me. I'll be there.

      c=\ "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated
      the impossible,
      \\ ,-------, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
      the truth?"
      \\/ \ --- Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of the Four
      \______/ GARY MARC REMSON of Buffalo South
      Press (or BS Press)