Re: De-magnetizing a press buzz

  • laradurback
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009
      CORRECTION: The press I am talking about is a Universal III with an automatic carriage, not a 219. (I can't BELIEVE that slip-up. I was thinking about my other favorite press.) I mis-spoke! It's been a long summer.

      Thanks, Harold, for your advice. So it's simply a matter of cleaning the relays, not using a plug-in demagnetizer tool at all?

      ~Lara