Free Table at Book Arts Jam - Sign up now!!!

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      This has been cross-posted as a courtesy to assist the Book Arts Jam project. If you receive multiple copies, just pass them on to your friends...Thanks...

      ______________________

      Hello Book Arts People,

      There are a limited number of free-of-charge tables available for artists who would like to display only (not sell) at the eighth annual Bay Area Book Arts Jam at Foothill College in Los Altos, California on Saturday October 17, 2009, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Los Altos is in the San Francisco Bay Area, south of San Francisco and north of San Jose.

      If you are an instructor please pass the word along to your students. Exhibitors who would like to sell their works may reserve a table for $50.

      This one-day celebration of the book arts, print arts and paper arts is co-sponsored by Bay Area Book Artists and Foothill College. It reaches out to audiences of all ages from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond who are interested in the book arts, including the allied fields of letterpress printing, fine press publishing, zines, papermaking, printmaking, photography, and the arts of decorating paper. A major emphasis of the Book Arts Jam is on education outreach and sharing information.

      We'd like to invite to you to reserve a table at our Jam to display or sell. Deadline to reserve tables is July 31st.

      For an application please go to:

      http://www.bookartsjam.org/ForExhibitors.php

      We look forward to seeing you then!

      Karen