Re:sticker paper

  • Keetgi Kogan
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
      recommend a good brand?

      Thank you!

      --Keetgi

      ___

      Keetgi Kogan

      Monkey Business

      477 Hillside Lane

      Santa Monica, California 90402

      310 454 7947

      310 383 5972

      keetgi.kogan@...

      monkeybusinesspress.com

    • Lisa Rappoport
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 13, 2009
        > Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
        recommend a good brand?

        Hi Keetgi and others,
        I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.

        I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.

        Lisa
        Littoral Press
        Oakland, CA
      • tjstrandberg
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 13, 2013
          Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?

          Thanks,

          TJ

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
            Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
            I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

            PF

            •=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=
            Peter Fraterdeus
            Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com

            On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:06 PM, tjstrandberg <tjstrandberg@...> wrote:

            > Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > TJ
            >
            > --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Rappoport wrote:
            >>
            >>> Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
            >> recommend a good brand?
            >>
            >> Hi Keetgi and others,
            >> I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.
            >>
            >> I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.
            >>
            >> Lisa
            >> Littoral Press
            >> Oakland, CA

          • Leora West Mauck
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 17, 2013
              Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

              Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
              Copper Willow Paper Studio
              310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

              Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos