Re: sticker paper

  • leorawest
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 13 10:43 AM
      Where is your shop located? I have lots in recycled white and textured kraft in full sheets in the Los Angeles area.
    • Keetgi Kogan
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 13 3:26 PM
        Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
        recommend a good brand?

        Thank you!

        --Keetgi

        ___

        Keetgi Kogan

        Monkey Business

        477 Hillside Lane

        Santa Monica, California 90402

        310 454 7947

        310 383 5972

        keetgi.kogan@...

        monkeybusinesspress.com

      • Lisa Rappoport
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 13 9:57 PM
          > Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
          recommend a good brand?

          Hi Keetgi and others,
          I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.

          I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.

          Lisa
          Littoral Press
          Oakland, CA
        • tjstrandberg
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 13, 2013
            Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?

            Thanks,

            TJ

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
              Check the Strathmore or Neenah lines.
              I've been very pleased with the self adhesive stock, comes in letter size packs.

              PF

              •=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=•=^=
              Peter Fraterdeus
              Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com

              On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:06 PM, tjstrandberg <tjstrandberg@...> wrote:

              > Does any one have an additional recommendations for label paper since this last post?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > TJ
              >
              > --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Rappoport wrote:
              >>
              >>> Hi! I don't have any but have also been looking to get some. Can anyone
              >> recommend a good brand?
              >>
              >> Hi Keetgi and others,
              >> I too am about to look for some nice self-adhesive label paper. I've printed on some material from Labelblank, described as "blank die-cut labels for offset & letterpress printing." It's 60lb. stock, not bad but I'd like to find a nicer paper, probably but not necessarily in whole sheets to cut myself.
              >>
              >> I did a little googling and found that Classic Crest has some: 70lb text uncoated avalanche white (other colors too, I think) smooth finsh. Has anyone tried that, or anything similar? This will be for bookplates for a client who doesn't want to apply glue, so it has to be self-adhesive, but a good quality paper would be great.
              >>
              >> Lisa
              >> Littoral Press
              >> Oakland, CA

            • Leora West Mauck
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 17, 2013
                Yes we've had great luck with both of those and with Mohawk whose jute and soft white match Lettea pearl and ecru nicely.

                Leora Mauck, Co-Proprietor
                Copper Willow Paper Studio
                310.836.6004 and www.copperwillow.com

                Sent from my mobile device so please excuse typos