Re: Gerald Giampa

  • half.press
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
      I did know him. The other day I ordered his "Fleurons Granjon". It was sent later on via email. I wanted a pc tt font and the downlodable was something else . Possibly was him who sent the email. When I looked at the pdf (on p22 you can't see the full char set) I found it the most fine ornament.

      God bless.

      ****

      Hail Mary,
      full of grace,