Deadline for BABA Book Arts Jam Approaching -- end of July!!!

  • robisonsteve@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Note: This email is being cross posted to a number of letterpress related lists, so you might receive duplicates. -SR

      The email reminder below is being sent out as a courtesy to the wonderful organizers of the Book Arts Jam.

      If you have further questions about the Jam, visit their website or contact Karen Cutter, exhibit coordinator, at kacutter@...
      --Thanks - SR

      ____________________________
      ____________________________

      Hi again,

      This is a gentle reminder that the deadline to turn in applications
      for the 2009 BABA Book Arts Jam is the end of July.

      I know, the Book Arts Jam isn't until October 17, but reservations are filling up rather quickly and we will need to finalize things early.
      So be sure and get your application in by the July deadline.

      We'd love to have you exhibit and/or sell at our eighth annual fun,
      educational, lively, interesting, event.

      For more information about the Jam and an application go to:

      http://www.bookartsjam.org/ForExhibitors.php

      We'd love to see you there!

      Karen Cutter
      kacutter@...

      P.S.- For those of you in the far reaches of the universe who might not yet know about the Book Arts Jam, here's a glimpse....

      The "Jam" is an amazing public book arts exhibition and sales event happening at Foothill College in the San Francisco Bay Area on Saturday October 17, 2009.

      Foothill College is in Los Altos Hills, about 15 miles north of San Jose and about 40 miles south of San Francisco, on the San Francisco peninsula.

      The event involves hundreds of bay area book artists, educational institutions, letterpress museum demonstrations and exhibits, hundreds of visitors, and a whole lot of fun!

      I hope you will be able to participate. You'll be telling all your friends what a great time you had, and they will be coming back over and over again.

      Best wishes,

      --Steve Robison