Re: Paper.com experience?

  • Alan Dye
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm going to second the recommendation for Keldon. I've dealt primarily with them and have never had a problem. Great vendor, responsive and helpful. They know their inventory and can make specific recommendations. I usually try to work with Rudolphe Dekruyf in Customer Service as he has letterpress experience and is quite knowledgeable. I stopped in to their warehouse last time I was in Los Angeles and had a great experience.

      Regards,

      Alan Dye

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Hill" <itstheheat1@...> wrote:

      > Another good choice is Keldon Paper http://www.keldonpaper.com/ - they carry
      > Letra and are VERY helpful.
      >
      > Nancy Hill
      > nancy@...
    • rdziesing
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
        HI:

        I generally use Legion Paper in NYC. Their prices appear to be substantially lower than those posted by paper.com.

        A 20 x 26 sheet of 300gsm Lettra is around $1.12

        Minimum orders do apply.
      • nashopolis
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "rdziesing" <rziesing@...> wrote:

          > HI:
          >
          > I generally use Legion Paper in NYC. Their prices appear to be substantially lower than those posted by paper.com.
          >
          > A 20 x 26 sheet of 300gsm Lettra is around $1.12
          >
          > Minimum orders do apply.

          I've had good dealings with Legion as well
          very service oriented.

          if you are below their minimums you might try buying from cranes directly.