Re: [PPLetterpress] Paper.com experience?

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2009
      I like Keldon a lot. I don't know how they are with shipping, but
      whatever they do, I'm sure they stand behind it and someone always
      answers the phone.

      Scott
      Invitesite.com

      On May 30, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Nancy Hill wrote:

      > Another good choice is Keldon Paper http://www.keldonpaper.com/ -
      > they carry
      > Letra and are VERY helpful.
      >
      > Nancy Hill
      > nancy@...

    • Alan Dye
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi,

        I'm going to second the recommendation for Keldon. I've dealt primarily with them and have never had a problem. Great vendor, responsive and helpful. They know their inventory and can make specific recommendations. I usually try to work with Rudolphe Dekruyf in Customer Service as he has letterpress experience and is quite knowledgeable. I stopped in to their warehouse last time I was in Los Angeles and had a great experience.

        Regards,

        Alan Dye

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Hill" <itstheheat1@...> wrote:

        > Another good choice is Keldon Paper http://www.keldonpaper.com/ - they carry
        > Letra and are VERY helpful.
        >
        > Nancy Hill
        > nancy@...
      • rdziesing
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
          HI:

          I generally use Legion Paper in NYC. Their prices appear to be substantially lower than those posted by paper.com.

          A 20 x 26 sheet of 300gsm Lettra is around $1.12

          Minimum orders do apply.
        • nashopolis
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
            --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "rdziesing" <rziesing@...> wrote:

            > HI:
            >
            > I generally use Legion Paper in NYC. Their prices appear to be substantially lower than those posted by paper.com.
            >
            > A 20 x 26 sheet of 300gsm Lettra is around $1.12
            >
            > Minimum orders do apply.

            I've had good dealings with Legion as well
            very service oriented.

            if you are below their minimums you might try buying from cranes directly.