BABA BOOK ARTS JAM 2009 Invitation - October 17, 2009

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2009
      NOTE: This Invitation has been cross-posted to several lists. My apologies in advance if you receive multiple copies...

      SAVE THE DATE:

      Book Arts Jam 2009

      Saturday October 17, 2009, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

      Bay Area Book Artists (BABA) will host the eighth annual Book Arts Jam 2009
      at Foothill College, in Los Altos Hills, California, located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

      This annual one-day celebration of the book arts, print arts and paper
      arts is co-sponsored by Bay Area Book Artists and Foothill College. It
      reaches out to audiences of all ages from the San Francisco Bay Area
      and beyond who are interested in the book arts, including the allied
      fields of letterpress printing, fine press publishing, zines,
      papermaking, printmaking, photography, and the arts of decorating
      paper. A major emphasis of the Book Arts Jam is on education outreach
      and sharing information.

      Last year's one-day Book Arts Jam attracted over 600 visitors with
      demonstrations, "make-and-takes", exhibitions, artist's talks, studio
      tours, and individual artist displays. For Book Arts Jam 2009, we are
      planning to continue the demonstrations and hands-on mini-workshops,
      organize a unified exhibition of book arts works, as well as continue
      the exhibition and marketplace for individual artists and
      craftspeople.

      We'd like to invite to you to reserve a table at our Jam to display or
      sell. For an application please go to:

      http://www.bookartsjam.org/ForExhibitors.php

      We look forward to seeing you then!

      -Karen kacutter@...