Forbes article on letterpress

  • binarylevitz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2009
      Here is a link to the Forbes Article:

      http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0608/068-hatch-show-print-letterpress-revisted.html

      Here is a link to our comments on the article:

      http://www.beastpieces.com/2009/05/studio-on-fire-in-forbes-letterpress-article/

      enjoy,

      Ben
      Studio On Fire
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2009
        Thanks Ben

        I've also left a comment on the Forbes website...

        Good exposure for l/p in any case.
        In this economic environment, every little bit helps!

        Now, how can I get my broadsheets to sell for $10000 each?

        ;-)

        On 21 May 2009, at 3:18 PM, binarylevitz wrote:

        > Here is a link to the Forbes Article:
        >
        > http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0608/068-hatch-show-print-letterpress-revisted.html
        >
        > Here is a link to our comments on the article:
        >
        > http://www.beastpieces.com/2009/05/studio-on-fire-in-forbes-letterpress-article/
        >
        > enjoy,
        >
        > Ben
        > Studio On Fire

      • Barbara Hauser
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2009
          I'm so glad they included that sentence! I've been telling my husband that all this letterpress stuff is some kind of investment. Now Forbes is backing me up!

          Barbara

          . . .Now, how can I get my broadsheets to sell for $10000 each?