Re: Arturo paper

  • Michael Babcock
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2009
      Ian,

      If you register your forms on the stone, (easily done with type, probably less so with platepress) then your sheet needn't move with reference to your gauges / guides. That being the case, you will feed all runs to the same hills or valleys of your deckles. Registration is maintained by way of that constant.

      Make sense?

      --
      michael babcock
      interrobangletterpress.com