rollers for sale

  • ladypilot37
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009
      Howdy all. I put this message out once before, but had a hard time responding to interested folks as my internet access is shaky, so I'd like to try once more. I am selling 3 rubber 10x15 C&P rollers, never used, along with the wooden box that holds them and 3 roller cores of the same size. I'd like to get $300 for them, but would also listen to offers. I just bought a smaller C&P and need to fund the purchase of rollers for said machine. Since my internet access will probably continue to be sporadic, feel free to call me at 773-704-6622.

      Thanks,
      Emily