National Stationery Show

  • rdziesing
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2009
      Not sure this is the right place for this post. If not, sorry.

      I am exhibiting at this show in a few weeks. If anyone has done the same, I sure could use some help on pricing, sales terms, minimums and what to give away as far as a listing of products.

      Any help most appreciated

      Rick Ziesing
    • Jill Velez
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2009
        we'll be going for our third year!

        Velez Family Blog: http://velez-family.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2009
          On another note, would anyone out there be willing to give up the names and contact info on sales reps which whom they have had a good experience?