Frisket Finger for Heidelberg 10x15 windmill

  • intelligentdawg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
      Does anyone have a frisket finger for a 10x15 windmill they want to sell?

      If not, does anyone know where I can get one?

      Thanks
    • Holcroft Letterpress
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
        Concerning frisket finger..Are you looking for entire bar and frisket, or just frisket? If finger only, I have made them up out of score rule or some such. I'm in central Calif, and have 5 windmills. I have extra everything. Ron.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2009
          Oh course, you could always buy one from Mr Heidelberg. We would sell
          you one, or two or maybe even three for .33 of the Heidelberg price.
          There are straight ones and ones which are "L" shaped.

          Norman

          Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
          582 6th Street
          San Francisco, California 94103-4708