Re: [PPLetterpress] RE: Ink Fade?

  • rpolinski@nac.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2009
      Out of curiosity I called Van Son Ink and their technical department told
      me that while there is some minor percentage of petroleum based oil in the
      compounds that make up their inks the majority of oil in each is
      vegetable, linseed, canola, etc. For purposes of discussion it probably
      should be mentioned that crude oil, I believe, is an organic substance. Of
      course it must be harvested and processed but so to must soy, linseed,
      etc.

      Rich

      --
      Richard Polinski