New Sampler from Exquisite Letterpress

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      Announcing our new Paper Sampler...

      http://slowprint.com/portfolio/letterpress-samples/paper-sample-cover/view

      This image shows the cover (before trim and score) which is printed in
      red and black on Hahnemühle's gorgeous Copperplate Etching 300gsm.

      Using Adobe's Garamond Pro and Caslon Pro (ornaments) printed from
      photopolymer on the 10x15 Heidelberg Windmill.
      The initial is from a book in our collection ( C. Tacitus Opera
      [Officina Plantiniana apud Ioannem Moretum, Antwerp 1607])

      We're happy to offer this cover with some of our favorite papers and
      printed samples inside to designers with an interest in letterpress
      printed projects! There is modest charge to cover shipping and
      handling, as our resources are limited!

      Please send a note with your request from the slowprint.com contact
      page:

      http://slowprint.com/contact-us

      Thanks!

      PF