platemaker

  • raykingblue
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
      If anyone is interested I have a platemaker available:
      Anderson + Vreeland, Orbital VIII, A-4 Plate maker. Brush in good condition, strong vacuum, extra kreene and UV bulbs.

      Please contact me OFF list
      ray_king@...
    • Holcroft Letterpress

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
          if anyone has any leads on a platemaker i'd love any info. you could send my way. my studio is in pittsburgh but i'd be willing to drive to wherever. thanks all.

          later,
          lisa from sapling press