Re: [PPLetterpress] Printing coasters on a windmill

  • Bryan Hutcheson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
      Ian,

      we run coasters all the time. Our usual coaster material is an .080
      board from American Coaster we purchase by the skid. We run very
      tight registration. Check our site shopmanifestopress.com for some
      examples of our coasters we sell - Ultra, Bad Day at Blackrock, Liver
      Damage, and Dreade of Death.

      Also, we have pre-cut .080 coaster material we sell to other
      printers. 4" circles and 4" round corner coasters.

      bryan hutcheson
      manifesto letterpress / industrie standard
      4 open square way - L101
      holyoke, ma 01040
      p:877.529.0009

      www.manifestopress.com