Re: Asbern/219 info?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
      > I'm going to be teaching a letterpress class at the Cincinnati Art
      Academy
      > in the spring. They have an Asbern (model no. unknown) and a
      Vandercook 219.
      > Does anyone out there have any information on these two presses, ie,
      > manuals, sources for parts, etc.? I wrote to NA Graphics (assuming
      that they
      > would have stuff at least on the 219), but have not received an
      answer yet.

      The Vandercook manuals are available in photocopy form from NA
      Graphics. The Asbern and Challenge etc are extremely hard to find.
      Would be useful if those folks who do have them would scan them and
      put them up in the Files section here. Note: you can't put up files
      that are currently protected by copyright or other trade legalities. I
      believe the Vandercook manuals are.