Starting a letterpress workshop in Oakland, CA

  • Reb Powers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      I’m looking to start a small letterpress workshop with 2 other printers
      in Oakland.  I am just now looking
      into buying a press and finding a studio space.  I would be printing mainly from polymer plates &
      linocuts and don’t plan to buy type, but I’d be more than happy to have some
      type in the studio.

      I’d probably be using the studio 2-3 times/week, so I’m looking for
      people who would also like to use it just a few times a week (or at night,
      since I’d be using the space during the day).  It’d be nice to have a flexible schedule.

      If you have a letterpress press or other equipment/tools, that would be
      fine too if you are okay with sharing.

      I’d like to have the studio space by July and could pay no more than
      $200/month.

      Send me an e-mail if you’re interested.  (rebecca.glues@...)

      Thanks!

      -Rebecca