Yahoo! Group Labs Applications

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 10:36 PM
      Some of you may have noticed that Group Labs Applications have shown up on the main page here. This is fairly recent. We have had one of them, People Map, in the links section for a while. I have opened another, For Sale or Wanted. These are Beta apps so they likely have some bugs. But if you want to show other members where you live or you have something for sale or want something, please feel free to indulge.

      To use these click on Applications and fill in the boxes. I haven't configured these in any way, they are in their default settings.

      Gerald
      PPL