Metal Furniture for sale :DO NOT reply to post

  • Eileen Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hopefully, this is on topic since it involves something that might be helpful to someone in letterpress . . . especially if you have a flatbed press. I have nearly a full case of metal furniture. Heavy. Near San Francisco, CA : advise pickup.

      E-mail me for details, including pictures.

      Thanks,

      Eileen

      e-mail to:

      callahan7747@...