Re: [PPLetterpress] rollers for sale

  • innererklang@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
      Emily--
      How much for the rollers? I'm in Asheville. Contact info below.

      Mark Olson
      Innerer Klang Letterpress
      191 Lyman St.
      Asheville NC 28801
      828.253.3711

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2009
        They're for a 10x15 C&P.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2009
          Howdy all. I put this message out once before, but had a hard time responding to interested folks as my internet access is shaky, so I'd like to try once more. I am selling 3 rubber 10x15 C&P rollers, never used, along with the wooden box that holds them and 3 roller cores of the same size. I'd like to get $300 for them, but would also listen to offers. I just bought a smaller C&P and need to fund the purchase of rollers for said machine. Since my internet access will probably continue to be sporadic, feel free to call me at 773-704-6622.

          Thanks,
          Emily