Fw: [PPLetterpress] US Type Foundries - Directory update...

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      As a follow-up to my last post, a more direct link for the section of the AAPA directory listing Type Foundries is:

      http://www.aapainfo.org/lpress.html#foundries

      Of course, the rest of the directory is very useful as well, and can be seen in its entirety by scrolling up or down from the above link, or by going to the following link which puts you at the top of the directory at the point where the list is indexed with various categories. It's a great resource directory that every letterpress printer can use...

      http://www.aapainfo.org/lpress.html

      Best wishes,

      --Steve

      Steve Robison, Printer
      The Robison Press
      Belmont, CA (about 25 miles south of San Francisco)
      robisonsteve@...