Side board feed drawer

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 8:08 AM
      I've finally found a local joiner who will use the tool drawer from my Arab
      Press as a model to copy. It'll have a walnut front and no drawer pull.

      These have two wooden runners screwed under the side board so the drawer
      slides out on them, the runners fitting into the rebated sides of the
      drawer. It holds the screwdriver and keys or spanners for the press, and so
      forth. On the Arab they were standard kit, but are useful for any platen.

      I'll post pictures of the old one and the replacement in a week or so for
      those who can't get my description, and then I'll take orders. The more we
      order, the cheaper they'll be, and it's reckoned that 15 will be a full days
      work. So this is a forewarning for those who'd like to think about it.

      Graham Moss

      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England