Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: thin lines are curling and plates too soft

  • Taylor Johnson
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 23, 2009
      Bryan,
      When we use this material, I turned the dryer heat down and basically let the air blow over it at room temp until dry. I also preexpose the back, as Harold mentioned, but even longer. Then cut the main exposure time down a bit more than half the time normally allotted. This provides a better shoulder, but even under pressure you will find letters move around etc...Generally it is not hard enough for most of the work we do. Have you tried the KF95 to see if it has the same issue or does that not provide enough relief.
      Has anyone tried the Miraclon MF152?

      Taylor Johnson
      www.pagestationery.com

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 27, 2009
        Harold

        Well then, since I was at it long before you (and gave you a ton of
        advice), perhaps you are competing against me? Sort of a straw dog
        though. Or maybe I should start thinking of myself as the alternative
        to...?

        > We compete Gerald. Simple as that. You sell a competitive product.

        . . .