Re: [PPLetterpress] thin lines are curling and plates too soft

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 23, 2009
      Fritz:

      We run a plant on a daily basis turning out quality work, and efficiency is
      extremely important to us. We use KF95 plastic backed plates for our
      printing exclusively. As a processor of both plates, I know that we have not
      sacrificed hardness/detail/quality in this choice. The polymer behaves the
      same (or better) as the equivalent KM95 steel-backed plate during processing
      and on press.

      Harold

      ---
      Boxcar Press
      501 W. Fayette St. #222
      Syracuse, NY 13204
      www.boxcarpress.com

      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 27, 2009
        Harold

        Well then, since I was at it long before you (and gave you a ton of
        advice), perhaps you are competing against me? Sort of a straw dog
        though. Or maybe I should start thinking of myself as the alternative
        to...?

        > We compete Gerald. Simple as that. You sell a competitive product.

        . . .