Re: [PPLetterpress] Paper Cutter

  • Elisa York
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      I am located in San Diego. I may be willing to pay for freight.
      Would you happen to have any pictures or more info to provide on the cutters and rounders you have? Looking forward to hearing from you.
      Thank you,
      Elisa

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2009
        How much is a corner rounder? I'm in Sacramento, so I could pick it up.

        Thanks,

        TJ

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2009
          A CMC floor model without die (s) $250.00. The dies are available at
          about $200.00 per set. Have maybe 7 different radii. So with a "full
          set" of dies, it would cost $1650.00!

          Norman

          Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
          582 6th Street